Letter of Credit
Trust our support with your Foreign Trade!
Our New program involves issuing Documentary Letters of Credit from well rated banking institutions. This program applies to buyers that are unable to access letters of credit with their bank, however the seller has requested that an LC be placed as payment for the shipment:
LC will be issued from a well rated bank (depends on origin of the product and destination)
Term: 90-day Documentary Letter of Credit
Cost: From 3% to 5% fee.
You can carry out your export activities without suffering from liquidity problems by taking advantage of our export pre-financing and also broaden such activities in the meantime. You can easily pay back the loan with the export value.
Financial support for your exporting activities can be provided with variable terms. For the evaluation of your case, it is sufficient to present your pro forma invoices and documents about your financial data to our bank
- Higher level of security compared to Documents against Payment
- The payment is only made against the documents which must comply with all the requirements stated in the letter of credit
- As an exporter you will have the possibility to receive your money even if the buyer is not willing or able to pay
- As an importer, you will have the guarantee of receiving the goods by presenting shipping documents that are in compliance with the letter of credit
- Additional financing opportunity: Letter of credit discounting
- Export Letter of Credits
- Import Letter of Credits
To Process your application, we need the following:
- We first verify the creditworthiness of the both parties.
- A pro forma invoice or the sales contract.
- Documents pertaining to your financial situation.
Letter of Credit Discounting:
Our program is involved discounting letter of credit transactions. This program works really well for someone that would like to access their funds now, rather than waiting for the banks to release their funds per the Letter of Credit:
- We can advance 80% to 90% of the Letter of Credit face value to the client.
- Cost: 2 % to 3%Fee.
- Rate: 0.85% to 95% monthly rate.
Citi International Trade Finance Currently offer a wide range of Products:
Citi solutions involve the use of our letter of credit and guarantee facilities with numerous institutions. Our letter of credit clients are importers and trading companies worldwide looking to expand their business by leveraging their existing cash flow to its maximum.
- Letters of Credit at Sight
- Usance Letters of Credit
- Standby Letters of Credit
- Bank Guarantees
- Performance Guarantees
- Demand Guarantees
- POF messages
- Pre Advice Message
- Comfort Letters
- Ready Willing and Able (RWA) messages
- SWIFT Services